Unlocking a locked device seems impossible, but here we have a way around that, this is 21st century we shouldn’t believe in impossibilities. Follow the below steps to unlock your locked device.
Read also: How to fix Netflix not working on Android Pie Device
How to Unlock Locked Pattern Using Command Prompt
- Connect your android phone to you computer.
- Open Command prompt administrator.
- Now in command prompt window type following code carefully [ adb shell cd/data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases sqlites settings.db ] update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’; update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’; .quit
- Now you will see some screen as shown below and then you can reboot your phone and now when your android starts again, then try unlocking it using any random pattern and it will unlock and work pretty fine.
- If you face any problem repeat same steps but instead of the above code try using adb shell rm/data/system/gesture.key and then press enter and now reboot your device to see if it works.